If a specific form needs to be printed and mailed, click on the hyperlink
(underlined text) to open a printer friendly
version. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you
can download the free software.
PROCEDURE FOR ENROLLMENT:
- Click the ENROLL STUDENT link below; complete the information required
- You will be notified via email
that your student/family information has been received and what
is required to complete the enrollment.
- Print, fill
out and send any paperwork required (New First Grade Students, HSLDA
- Send payment to the school or pay enrollment fees online (PayPal
payment services provided on this website).
- Once all required
paperwork & fees have been received:
- You will be notified that enrollment
- Your student’s records will be requested from their
- Your Family Page will be opened on the website.
- You will receive your access
codes to your Family Page via email.
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL STUDENT(s)
ATTENTION: NEW FIRST GRADE STUDENTS
- Read these requirements before
beginning the enrollment process: New First Grade Enrollment Requirements
you have read the requirements and understand what extra forms
are required for first grade enrollment continue the enrollment process.
ATTENTION: NEW SEVENTH GRADE STUDENTS
- Read these requirements before beginning the enrollment process: New Seventh Grade Enrollment Requirements
MANDATORY HOME SCHOOL LEGAL DEFENSE ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIP
- If you are a current HSLDA member but are listed with another
discount group, NCCS enrollment requires that your membership be transferred
to our discount group (#299275). Upon completion of enrollment, NCCS
will transfer your current HSLDA Membership to our Discount Group.
- New Applying HSLDA Members: You can enroll and pay online on HSLDA's
You will need to email confirmation of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SCHOOL ENROLLMENT FEES
- 1ST – 8TH Grade: $85.00 per student/per school year
- 9th – 12th
Grade: $225.00 per student/per school year
In order to provide a service
that home school families can afford, NCCS has kept enrollment fees as
low as possible. Therefore,
- We do not allow monthly installment payments
of enrollment fees
- We do not pro-rate fees for families that enroll their
student late in
the school year
- We do not refund enrollment fees to families that withdraw their
early in the school year.